Monday 20 June 2016

Water conservation booth

On the 19th of Jun , we set up a booth about water conservation in front of the school hall . Fortunately, since our school had the 'Hari Terbuka' event , we took the chance of explaining our objectives to some parents and students . We also conducted some games for them and ask their opinions on conserving water . 













In the end we had so much of fun interacting with some parents and students . They gave some good comments as they learned ways to conserve water as iit is our natural source .

6 comments:

  1. Tahniah! Teruskan aktiviti DRH2O dan teruskan update blogs untuk pemantauan kami (Global Environment Centre)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww !! The information that you have put has really made me realise the importance of water.
    thank you .. looking forward for more of your fun activities

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw my picture there :D anyway the game was interesting to play .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this blog so much because now I realized that water is so precious. I used to waste water like so much and seeing the students was so passionate on conversing it had open my mind. I never my selfish actions can affect the whole universe. I mean, there are states in Malaysia that had to took water in pails because they ran out of water and can only use for important deeds. In the end, everything affects everything

    ReplyDelete